Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wind Dancer by Jamie Carie

This book was OK. It was an entertaining and mildly interesting Christian historical romance which reminded me of a Harlequin Romance book. The story took place in the early 1800s in America when it was being settled describing how it may have been for the Europeans when dealing with the Native American people and how it felt trying to settle the land. The story was not told at all from the Native American point of view. Had this book been a movie I would guess it would be rated R since a graphic scene took place where a man was burned at the stake while the heroine watched. The ending was pleasant and everything worked out very well for most of the characters. I don't know about the accuracy of the history as described, but overall I enjoyed the book. I would give it about a 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment