Thursday, April 24, 2014

Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander. M.D.

Really boring. I believe in life after death and I believe there is a God, and I didn't really notice any glaring opposites of truth in this book, however, I thought it was really boring to read. Maybe it was written in a way that explained too much detail of the scientific background of what was happening to himself, but the neurosurgeon who wrote this book isn't into description of details regarding emotions well enough for me to become engaged in the book. The surgeon was in a comma for a week and survived what should have killed him or left him a vegetable. During his comma he experienced situations which he shouldn't have been able to medically experience therefore proving that there's life after death. He comes to terms with his adoption as well in this book. I would give this book a 2/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment