Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Death Cure by James Dashner

This is the third book in The Maze Runner trilogy. I thought it was good. I enjoyed the ending and, although it was somewhat menacing, it was still nice that the fighting was less for a little while. I am reading a Prequel book right now and it is pretty good too. The books are too action-packed and violent for me, but good enough to keep reading.

In this book, Thomas regularly deals with the Cranks who are past the gone (crazy) and Wicked (an evil organization responsible for all the suffering Thomas and his friends must endure while they persue a cure for the Flare which turns people into Cranks and makes them crazy) is taken down. Rat man is dealt with sufficiently as well.

It's a good book. I'd give it a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment