Friday, December 26, 2014

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

This book was similar to The Maze Runner, of course, since it was Book Two I suppose. It was equally interesting. The book was action-packed. Thomas and his group must pass through a land so hot they can't expose their skin to the sun because of sun flares. There is a conflict in this book as Theresa is not in most of it and another girl hits on Thomas. Theresa betrays Thomas very severely toward the ending of the book. I would like to know how things turn out in this respect. Personally, I would never hang out with Theresa again if I were Thomas, regardless of how sorry she claims to be.

I don't know if everyone got the cure for the disease called the Flare that everyone is supposed to have been purposely infected with. The promise was that they would all obtain the cure if they made it through the scorching hot area they were assigned to cross.

I would give this book a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment